Listen and Hear: Learn English With Simple English Videos


hearing: unconscious
listening: intentional
Hearing: unconscious  SEE
I can’t hear you very well.
hear the readio
Have you heard from Jason ?
Listening:intentional LOOK
Are you listening? you pay attention
listen to the radio: we’re paying attention it
hear the radio : if we hear the radio, it’s on and it’s background noise.

listen listened listened      hear heard heard

listen something
listen the radio
listen music
listen to music
I was listening to some music.

hear
Didn’t you hear me knocking?

I’m hearing a really interesting program on the radio.
I’m heard a really interesting program on the radio.
I’m listing to a really interesting program on the radio.

Listen   We decide to listen
Hear     Hearing
             happens
             naturally


See, Look or Watch? Learn English with Simple English Videos

see

see   saw seen

see: unconscious

look:  intentional
watch: things that move

look watching

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

資訊部門KPI範例